Admissions Process and Schedule
- Application available online: January 31, 2013.
- Complete Admissions Materials: Priority due date, April 10, 2013, with rolling admission prior to then. Final due date, May 8, 2013. Three components:
- Essay Questions;
- Employment History and Reference Information Sheet;
- 3 References—Mentor, Work, and Personal.
- Once your Online Application is received, within 14 days we will send you the Essay Questions, Employment History, and Reference Information Sheet as well as our reference forms.
- Send our reference forms to your three references, noting the April 10, 2013, priority due date and May 8, 2013, final due date.
- Interview: Scheduled once the Online Application, Essay Questions, Employment History, and Reference Information Sheet are received. Ideally, the completed references would also be received prior to the interview.
- Video conferencing (Skype or Google Talk) or phone interviews acceptable, if more practical.
- Notification of Admission: within a week of the interview.
- Applicant Commitment: June 1, 2013.